Monday, November 1, 2010

The four letter word that makes the world go 'round! :)

LOVE..

Love makes the world go around.  I like the word love because it can mean so many different things. It can mean family love, romance love, friendship love, love-hate, there are so many! But..the greatest love that has ever existed is when Jesus died for us. For you, for me, and for the lady checking out your groceries at Walmart. Jesus loved us so very much that he gave his own life! You'll hear people say "I'd die for my children/wife/husband" and they might, but Jesus really did die for us. That is the greatest love I can ever accept.
"To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding, and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices." Mark 12:33-34

It says there that loving him with everything that you possibly have and loving your neighbor (everyone around you) is more important than in bible times when they killed their fattest cow! It's more important than ALL burnt offerings and sacrafices. So all God is asking of us is to love him back. It's like a love story..God loves you and he sent his son to die for you, and your sins and all he hopes for is for you to love him back and obey him! Wow..that's amazing to me. For someone to love me that much and care about me that much to send their only son to die for me, that's love right there. Better love than your parents, than your significant other, and better than your friends.

Also, once you've found yourself in Christ, he will lead you to your one true love here on earth! And together, you can find happiness out of loving God together!

So...love really does make the world go 'round :)

No comments:

Post a Comment